- thephotographer924 likes this
- androg74 said: with style.
- whatwouldellendo likes this
- inspirationfueled likes this
- awavereborn likes this
- red-fairy said: Tip: if you are going to leave it untied secure it in place with kirby grips/bobby pins otherwise you could lose your tie half way through the evening.
- oubliette likes this
- queerbois posted this
First things, First…
Learning how to tie a bowtie. Depending upon where you purchased your tie, there sometimes is an expert onsite who can give you pointers, tips and tricks. Take advantage of that service; we think of it as par for the course of the pursuit and purchase of said tie.
If there is no expert onsite, there is always YouTube. We found this video extremely helpful, don’t be afraid to stop and restart and keep trying it until you get the look you want.
Another favorite of ours is the loose or open look. This is achieved by simply wearing the tie, untied but around the neck, one side ever ever so slightly longer than the other. Perhaps choose which ever is your ‘dominant’ side. :-)
And as always, a bowtie is smart with just about any look.